What is Annual Fund?
Unlike other independent schools, Bowman’s day-to-day expenses are covered entirely by the tuition you pay. Our annual fundraiser covers the things that help make Bowman a better school in the long term.
The Annual Fund runs from September 11th, 2017 to November 3rd, 2017. Pledges can be fulfilled till June 30th, 2018. Our goal is 100% participation from all current families and $210,000.
Your support of this year’s Annual Fund will provide new field trip opportunities incorporated into the curriculum, offering students hands on, real world opportunities to strengthen their knowledge and encourage their imaginations. Each school level will participate in one significant field trip per academic unit in the 2017-2018 school year. That’s five field trips per student! Imagine Lower El students Discovering the role they play in the health of our world’s oceans during a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. And the Upper El students can Discover the secrets of other planets in a simulated space mission at Chabot Space and Science Center. In addition, the teachers will Discover new teaching methods, while attending professional development classes, seminars and training.
You can give to Bowman in a variety of ways. Please select the method that works best for you:
- Online Giving — Make your gift instantly through our online giving page. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. It’s secure, fast, and easy. Donate now!
- Checks — Checks should be payable to Bowman School and can be dropped off at the Front Office or mailed to: 4000 Terman Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
- Pledge — If you would prefer to wait to make your donation, you can pledge now and donate later! You can pledge your support to Bowman and make your payment anytime before June 30, 2018.
- Gifts of Stock — Gifts of appreciated stock are a great way to give to Bowman School and receive significant tax benefits. If you wish to transfer stock or other securities to Bowman please contact the Development Office, or check out these instructions.
- Matching Gifts — Corporate matching gift programs are a great way to double or triple your gift. Check with your employer’s Human Resources Department to find out how they can match your donation to Bowman.
- Wire Transfers — For details on how to wire funds to Bowman please contact the Finance Manager, Ina Bork, by phone 650-813-9131 and email email@example.com.
- Planned Gifts — Planned gifts can come in the form of bequests or gifts of real estate, life insurance, and appreciated securities. Gifts of charitable remainder trusts are also an excellent way to donate while receiving both immediate tax benefits and income. For more information please contact the Head of School, Mary Beth Ricks, by phone 650-813-9131 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for caring. You make extraordinary things possible!
Donor names in each of these categories will be published in our Annual Report:
Sequoia Circle – recognizes donation of $10,000 and above
Redwood Circle – recognizes donations of $5000 to $9999
Oak Circle – recognizes donations of $ 2500 to $4999
Maple Circle- recognizes donations between $500 to $2499
Cypress Circle – recognizes donations between $1 to $499
A GIANT thank you to all who have donated-families, staff, alumni, friends, and neighbors! None of it could have happened without the generosity and support of people like you!